1. Ultimate hydration: Sheet maskDehydration is the main reason our face look dull after a long flight. Using a sheet face mask is one of the most effective ways to hydrate the skin.
My must haves:
2. In-room skin care spaI make use of the 100% natural ingredients from the hotel breakfast. Yogurt, coffee and honey are hotel breakfast staples, they are superb organic food for your skin, too. They are travel-friendly as you simply don’t need to pack them. After enjoying your meal, simply take a 2 jars of honey, 1 cup of yogurt and 2 coffee sachets to your room. Now you have everything even better than Sephora or Saks Fifth Avenue:
Yogurt exfoliating mask:Moisturize, brighten, mild exfoliate Yogurt is a hotel breakfast staple and has a gentle exfoliating effect. Take a jar of plain yogurt from the breakfast, wash face and put some yogurt on the face. Leave for three minutes and rinse off with a cleanser. Your face will be soft and glowing.
Coffee scrub and bath soakMoisturize, energize, slim Open the hotel coffee bag and use it as a body scrub. Or put it in a bathtub and run it with hot water. Your bathroom will smell like the moment you walk into a roastery in Italy. The coffee steam will lift your spirit.
Honey for sore throatIf you have a sore throat from too much speaking, take a jar of honey and use it as a cough syrup throughout the day
Olive oil hair conditionerSmooth and shiny hair I have a small olive oil bottle from my Delta lunch with me. I add it to my hair conditioner when I wash hair or add a few drops to my hair when it’s 80% dry. Olive oil has been the beauty recipe since Egyptian times. After all, hustling business women can give ourselves a Cleopatra style treatment, too. It’s travel-friendly since your airline will prepare them for you!
- Pour 1 pack of coffee powder + 1 jar of honey into the hot tub;
- While waiting, mix 1 jar of honey and 1 cup of pure yogurt, apply generously on the clean face and hair
- Soak for 20 minutes with the masks on, let the steam work magic
- Gently scrub with 1 pack of coffee powders all over face and body
- Add a few drops of olive oil in the hair conditioner
- Wash off with shampoo and shower gel
Now ready to be the center of attention and envy, your skin is soft, smooth and glowing, your hair is smooth and shiny, your spirit is energized from a coffee steam bath.Without a clue what happened, now your Mr. Travel Blogger is proud and your colleagues are wowed. About me: